Thursday 7 January 2010

Feels Like the Very First Time

I did it! I created this blog for my Instructional Tech class! It took me about 30 seconds to get the blog up, and then I spent about 5-10 minutes doing some basic customizing. It wasn't so bad. Who knows, maybe I'll keep it once this class is over.

I could see this being extremely useful in a course. I could post notes, assignments, updates and links. Parents could access the blog to see what their student is up to; students could check it out to see what assignments are coming up or find links for homework help. It could also be a good place to post rewards, congratulations or particularly good student work.

I'm excited to see what I can do with this and other forms of media. Hopefully I can learn a lot and stay up to date with the current technologies so that I can be a more effective teacher and better relate to my students. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment