Wednesday 27 January 2010

Connected All Kinds of Ways

Today was interesting. Using Web 2.0 Tools I was able to find several new kinds of technological tools to use in my quest for domination of technology.

First, I created a YouTube account and subscribed to several other accounts. I use YouTube so much, it was about time. I have commented on a couple of videos and felt super cool.

I downloaded the Stumble Upon software stuff and started stumbling. I found a hilarious random video of an artist's violent interpretation of Super Mario, some weird Danish dancing, and a great list of awesome books that won a reader's choice award for a literary website.

I added a bunch of stuff to my RSS feed and I now frequent Google Reader for updates. It's incredible! I want to use it to build my PLN and try to stay up to date on all of the latest tools and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment